What you need to know before nominating:
- Download and review the Conditions of Entry and the Guidelines to determine which category you are nominating for and how to complete a nomination.
- Register an account and start your nomination. The account enables you to create, submit, edit and track as many nominations as you like.
- You may log in as often as required to edit and complete your nomination/s. This site auto saves as you go.
- If you have more than one agency involved in your nomination (Partnership category only), download and print the additional agency endorsement form from http://www.qld.gov.au/reconciliation. You will need a form completed for each additional agency involved in your nomination. Once signed, please upload the endorsement form/s as supporting documentation when prompted.
- The nomination form will not allow you to submit until all mandatory sections have been answered accordingly.
Once you have successfully completed and submitted your nomination you will receive an automatically generated confirmation email. If you do not receive this email within two working days please contact Events Coordination on
ph. 3003 9200.
Best of luck!